In the United States, the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offers a variety of applications and forms. Some of the most common forms include:
- Driver’s License/Identification Card Application Form – This form is used to apply for a new or renewed driver’s license or identification card.
- Vehicle Registration Application Form- This one is used to register new or used vehicles.
- Title Application Form – This form is used to transfer the ownership of a vehicle from one person to another.
- Non-Driver ID Card Application Form – This application form is used to apply for a nondriver identification card.
- Specialty Plate Application Form – This one is used to apply for a specialty license plate, such as a personalized or vanity plate.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Application – This is primarily used to apply for a commercial driver’s license.
- Handicap Placard/Plate Application Form – This form is used to apply for a handicap placard or plate for a vehicle.
- Change of Address/Name Form – This form is used to notify the DMV of a change of address or name.
- Duplicate/Renewal/Replacement – This form is used to apply for a duplicate, renewal, or replacement of the driver’s license, ID card, or vehicle registration.
All of these forms can be filled out in an online or handwritten state. Just make sure that you have the form that is relevant to your state, as each state has its own rules and specific forms.